Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Wiring diagram request

Discuss your latest mods or ideas, and anything to do with the BMW X5 (E70).
Mpower

Wiring diagram request

Post by Mpower » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:22 am

Hello all as titled I've been on Wds bmw for some wiring diagrams but no matter what I can't get the online program to show any circuits.

I'm after the connections/plugs (wire colours & PIN numbers)that connect up at the roof console that controls the panoramic roof and various lightings and most importantly the FZD module

If anyone can access this info would be so kind to post up or pm me.

X MAN

Re: Wiring diagram request

Post by X MAN » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:11 pm

[quote="Mpower"]
Hello all as titled I've been on Wds bmw for some wiring diagrams but no matter what I can't get the online program to show any circuits.

I'm after the connections/plugs (wire colours & PIN numbers)that connect up at the roof console that controls the panoramic roof and various lightings and most importantly the FZD module

If anyone can access this info would be so kind to post up or pm me.
[/quote]

Try installing/reinstalling Adobe SVG Viewer 3.0 Plugin to view the diagrams.
05 X5 3.0d
Mods:H/s wheel.F/mirrors.Lumbar.Compass-remote r/v mirror.Rem ctrl.Bins holder.T90 Telestart.20"168's.Arches.Titan grills.Skid plate. P/O load floor.R/seat e/b/rest.R/blinds.H/rear seats.is r/bumper trim.chrome dials.car key mem.intravee.DSP.RV Cam.Dbl glazing.Ski bag,Rear blower

Mpower

Wiring diagram request

Post by Mpower » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Tried that,I am getting "your security settings have blocked an untrusted application from running"

I have disabled my firewall and antivirus to no effect!

Can someone post up KCAN wiring to rain light sensor in the mirror and the FZD module.
Last edited by Mpower on Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mpower

Wiring diagram request

Post by Mpower » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Sorted just had to allow the website on the allowed sites.
Last edited by Mpower on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.